Photo Credit: Jason Henry for The New York Times
Nice to Meet You.
My name is Myla, and I design beautiful and functional digital experiences. I've worked with a range of companies from start-ups, government-funded, and fine arts organizations to Fortune 100 companies. I'm currently leading design at a VR start-up in Palo Alto. Before becoming a UX/UI designer about two years ago, I studied architecture at Columbia, backpacked across the country twice, and worked as a graphic designer on-and-off for seven years.
Want to work together? Get in touch!
Not convinced? Here's my resume.
- I like the whole process, from research and strategy to pixel-perfect design.
- I seek out challenging work. I like to think and I want to work on interesting, complex problems.
- I get results. I work hard and don’t settle for par.
- I enjoy writing and storytelling and used to write and illustrate a column for Jezebel, a subset of Gawker.
- I have backpacked over 5,000 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail (PCT) and Continental Divide Trail (CDT)
- I started my career in fine art and still love drawing and printmaking.